Football Games and Lawn Mowers

Friday night we went out to another Palo Verde football game, against the Sierra Vista Mountain Lions. It was a good game, and the Panthers won again, with a score of 35-6. I think the main reason we go to these games is for our little players. They all sit together at the top of the stands and cheer like crazy. They love to go and watch the big players and dance with the band.

Palo Verde in black and Sierra Vista in white

The band getting ready to come onto the field before the game started


So today we spent a lazy day at home, getting caught up on homework. Tristan has taken an interest in helping mow the lawn, so he helped out with that this afternoon.
Cahl and Buddy, hanging out watching Tristan


Tristan pushing the mower

2 comments:

The Hendrix Family said...

I am so glad you found us too!!!! Your family is so adorable. Tristan is getting so tall and Jasen is adorable as ever. Hunter is getting so big! Congrats on the home and the job! Way to go. Keep in touch and tell Cahl we said hello

Amy said...

I bet that the kids love the football games - I know that my boys would!