Happy Birthday Tristan!

Today my first little baby turns 8!

Here are 8 things that I love the most about Tristan Thomas Gouker:
1. Even since he was really little, Tristan has always been my "big helper." I know that I can always count on him to help me out with whatever I am doing.
2. Tristan is the most amazing big brother. Even back when I was pregnant with Jasen, he was always so concerned and caring for his little brother. And he has continued that with Hunter. I know I can always count on him to take care of them and watch out for them.

3. Tristan is my little jock. He loves sports, and he is super competitive. I love going to his games or tournaments or races and watching him. He practices hard and plays hard and he never quits.

4. Tristan is really outgoing. He makes friends easily and he is easy going and gets along well with everyone. He makes friends everywhere we go.

5. Tristan has an awesome laugh. It is really loud, and sometimes obnoxious, but I love it. It is completely spontaneous, and it makes me laugh every time I hear it.
6. Tristan is a singer. He sings in the car, or the house, any time he hears a song. He knows the words to a lot of songs, and he'll just start singing along whenever he hears them. Since I love music so much, I love that he loves it too.
7. Tristan is so proud of the fact that he is almost as tall as me. He is currently right at my armpit, and he loves it. It makes me feel a little sad though. I look at high school football players or wrestlers and I feel so small. Then I realize that I will have 3 before I know it.

8. Tristan is turning 8, and that's makes this a big year for him. He is really excited to get baptized, and I love that he is looking forward to it. He can't wait, although I am sure I will be bawling my eyes out!

(And I have to mention, Tristan has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen!)
THEN:



AND NOW:






1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a handsome little dude. 8 years old! Man and I'm freaking out that Maddie is turning 1! You guys look like you are doing great. Let us know the next time you're up our way, we'd love to see you!