So then tonight Cahl was visiting with our neighbor friends and they told him they were getting rid of a home gym. So guess where it is now:
Weighty Issues
So about a week ago I bought myself a treadmill on craigslist. I have been wanting one for a few years now, and I started looking hard about 2 months ago. I didn't want to spend a lot, and so I waited for a good deal and got this one:
When I bought it, the guy was telling me about it. He said it's not brand new or anything but it works. And I said "as long as it kicks my butt, I don't care how new it is!" And man, it is doing just that! Which is good, because I am really motivated to lose weight and get back in shape this year.
So then tonight Cahl was visiting with our neighbor friends and they told him they were getting rid of a home gym. So guess where it is now:
So then tonight Cahl was visiting with our neighbor friends and they told him they were getting rid of a home gym. So guess where it is now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment