Bonnie Springs

So today was Girl's Craft Day at Cahl's uncle Mike's house. We sent the guys- Cahl, Andy and Mike- with the kids- Tristan, Jasen, Hunter, Alasondra, and Nila- out to Bonnie Springs for the day. Then us girls- Diana, Cherie, Kathy, Stacey, Chrystee, Caitie and I stayed to do crafts. I worked on getting caught up on my scrapbooking, Cherie worked on a quilt, and the others all worked on Christmas cards. It was a lot of fun, and I think we all got a lot done. Plus it was nice to be kid free for a while!

The guys went out to Bonnie Springs. The kids had a great time watching the shows, going to the petting zoo and having lunch. After they were done there, they went to Bass Pro, which is doing a bunch of kids Christmas activities. Of course, since the guys were in charge of taking pictures, they didn't take very many. Only a few at Bonnie Springs, and none of the zoo. Or at Bass Pro. Oh well.

They locked the children up!


Everyone (except Andy) waiting for the show

No comments: