She is a great sleeper. Last night she slept for 7 hours, woke up, ate, and went back to sleep for another 2 hours. Hopefully we'll keep that up!
She has hardly spit up at all, I could probably count on one hand the number of times she has spit up since she's been born. Hopefully that keeps up too!
She likes her brothers. She'll just stare at them when they stare at her! Tristan does a funny little kiss thing on the top of her head, and she really likes it. She'll always just get so still and content when he does it. The other day I was holding her and Hunter pointed at her and said "that's our baby and we're gonna keep her forever!"
She is very serious. When she's awake, she's pretty content looking around and listening to everyone. She smiles some, but mostly she frowns at us when we talk to her. I think she is just concentrating on what we are saying to her. She especially frowns at me. I think she's mad at me for something. She loves daddy, and will sit and rock with him forever- or at least until she gets hungry!
No comments:
Post a Comment