So I just got to realizing that it's been a while since I sat down to write anything on my blog. But not to worry, we are still here and doing fine! Just getting back to being busy. At the end of January, Cahl and I both started back up at school, and around that same time Tristan and Jasen started football practice. So that has been keeping us going almost every day. Hunter is also still keeping busy with playgroup and preschool, and we even signed him up for soccer this spring. This will be the first time we have 3 kids playing sports, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully we won't have many overlapping games. The good thing is that Tristan and Jasen's games will all be back to back, so that will only require one parent at one location, and the other will go with Hunter to his games if it's necessary to split up. So I think overall it should be really fun for all of them. Here's to hoping anyway! Brinley is still fantastic. She hoofs it all over the house now, and walking is definitely her preferred mode of transportation. She has even ventured to walk outside a few times, and as long as she is not on an uneven surface she does just fine. She is so much fun to have around. She loves it if we stoop down and hold our arms out. She'll walk as fast as she can into our arms for a hug! She knows so many words now. She says "dada", "mama", and "yeah", but she also knows: "bite", "up", "no", "bottle", "puff", "kiss", "come on", "all done", and more. She also loves to rearrange our dining room chairs. She pushes them all around the tile until she gets stuck, and then she'll go find another chair. She is also quite the dumpster diver, and we have since resorted to keeping our trash can up on the counter so she can't get into it. I gave her her first pedicure today! I have been wanting to paint her toes for months now, and so I just decided to go for it. And it looks SO CUTE!!! I love it! I am such a girly girl at heart, and over the years I've kinda pushed that aside having all boys in the house and doing all the boy things for so long. But now that Brinley is here, I'm so excited for someone to do all the girly things with!

1 comment:
So cute - love the shirt too - one of my favorites!
Post a Comment