So this year for spring break, I made a deal with the boys. I made a list of all the housework/chores/spring cleaning stuff I wanted to get done. And for every item they did, they got paid $1. We kept a tally of who did what, and Friday morning I paid them everything that they earned, and we headed down to the mall so they could do their own shopping. I am so proud of them for being to helpful, and working their butts off for 4 days. And they are so happy that they got to get what they wanted! Last weekend was also one of the only weekends we'll have without any games for the next few months, so we took advantage of it by staying home and having a yard sale on Saturday. We did really well cleaning out the house and garage, and made about $250. Between cleaning and cleaning stuff out, the house looks great! I am so happy with it, finally!
This year's Easter was pretty low key and quiet for us. We dyed eggs Saturday night, and after the boys went to bed, Cahl and I filled eggs and made baskets. Sunday morning the boys got up and found their baskets, then went on an egg hunt! They all filled their baskets and had a great time!
This year's Easter was pretty low key and quiet for us. We dyed eggs Saturday night, and after the boys went to bed, Cahl and I filled eggs and made baskets. Sunday morning the boys got up and found their baskets, then went on an egg hunt! They all filled their baskets and had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment