Football ~ Hunter
Hunter had a game this morning, and it is really starting to get chilly in the mornings! Hunter only has a few games left, then it will be nice to stay inside for wrestling. His team lost again, but I can really see them making progress and figuring out how to play together as a team. I wish they would have been able to do it earlier in the season, and perhaps they could have done better, but this is a learning season for us. None of our boys have ever played flag football before, so this is new to all of us. But we are getting it figured out, and I think Hunter will want to play again next year. My best friend also came down to stay for the weekend, and the kids love having Aunty around! She has a miniature pinscher, and the kids love her. They say she looks like a miniature version of Mason :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment