Orlando Day 3

I spent this afternoon north of Orlando, in Winter Park. I had been looking forward to going on the Scenic Boat Tour for months, and I'm so happy I did! It was a ride through 3 lakes (Virginia, Osceola, and Maitland), connected by gorgeous canals.






After the tour, I walked around downtown Winter Park and went to a couple of museums until Cahl got out of class. Then he and I headed even farther north to visit Blue Springs State Park. The park was beautiful, and we were lucky enough to see some Manatees and Armadillos! There was also a really pretty boardwalk along the spring, and a super cool museum. Visiting there was definitely a great idea!











We ended the day at Shantell's, a soul food restaurant on the way back to our hotel. The food was beyond amazing, and we even made friends with Shantell herself!

No comments: