Idaho State University
After an emotional roller coaster over the last few months for me, the day has come for Tristan to head off to Idaho State University for school. We got to Pocatello around noon, and Tristan got his student ID and parking permit, then we headed over to his dorm to get moved in. He has his own room, which gives him a lot of extra space, and it's close to the elevator, bathroom, and laundry room. We got all the furniture arranged how he wanted it, everything set up and put away, followed by a trip to the grocery store to fill his fridge, freezer and cabinets. After one last dinner, Cahl and I headed home. It was a long and emotional day, but he is settled in and excited for this new chapter. I know he's going to do great, and he has several friends there with him, so it's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see him in a few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment