Seattle

This week Cahl had to make his monthly trip over to Washington, and I was able to tag along. We spent Sunday in Seattle, exploring Pike Market, the original Starbucks, had a delicious breakfast at Lowell's overlooking the sound, went to the top of the Space Needle and checked out the Museum of Pop and Gas Works Park. I had never been to Seattle before, so everything was super cool! I loved the market, and Cahl even found some lychee fruit! 













Monday we got up and drove over to Cahl's job in Cle Elum. It was really cool to see the big project he visits monthly, and I felt very official in my hard hat!



Tuesday afternoon, when Cahl was done at his project in Cle Elum, we headed over to Leavenworth to check on the next project. I didn't go with him to see that project, but had an amazing time checking out the town of Leavenworth! It is the absolute cutest little Bavarian town! Wednesday we drove back to Seattle for the night, and flew home early Thursday morning. 





No comments: