Friday we drove on down to Vegas, and had dinner with Dan and Rita, followed by gingerbread houses with Jeremy and Frank. It was so much fun to visit with everyone, and the houses all turned out so cute!
Saturday morning we met up with Kathy, Kelcie and the kids for breakfast, then headed back to the house to relax and let the kids play all day. They had a blast with their cousins, and we had such a wonderful day relaxing and catching up.
Saturday night Cahl and I went to the Colosseum for the show, and it was so good! Cahl got us amazing seats, and I loved every second of it (minus the drunk girl in front of me)! I loved how they did so many songs together, but then also had time for themselves as well.
Sunday morning we headed home, stopping by to see Jim at his house in Panaca on the way. It was a whirlwind weekend, but so worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment