I have been thinking about getting a new car for a while now, especially since all my kids are either adults or driving themselves most of the time- I just don't need the suburban anymore. It's getting older and having a few issues, so even though I love it so much, we knew it was time to find something else. This morning Cahl surprised me with a trip down to the dealerships to look at new cars. We looked at several and test drove a few, and finally settled on a 2022 BMW X7, and I am so excited! I am super sad to see my suburban go- it has been such a good car for over 9 years. It has delivered thousands of game day meals to hundreds of football players, been to so many games and dance competitions and recitals, hauled young men and young women to all sorts of activities and camping trips, and taken my family on multiple roads trips. But I am excited for something a little smaller and newer!

No comments:
Post a Comment