Well, we have officially begun packing up our stuff. I knew it was going to be a big job, but I had forgotten what a huge pain in the butt it is. I have decided that we have way to much stuff! The boys have been helpful (?) with a lot of it. Cahl has also started painting some of the rooms. Hopefully we'll be out of this house in 3-4 weeks. It feels good to get started, but it stinks to run out of boxes halfway through something!
Anyway, other than that we are just up to our same old stuff. Cahl, Tristan, Jasen and I are all in school once again. And Tristan is still playing football. The winter season kicked off three weeks ago. So far his team is 2-1. The last game was a blow out, and his team won with a final score of 41-6. It was a lot of fun to watch. Especially since two of the kids made their first touchdowns ever.
I guess that's about it for today. Nothing too exciting, but I just needed a little break from packing. So... back to the boxes I go!
~Marcella
Anyway, other than that we are just up to our same old stuff. Cahl, Tristan, Jasen and I are all in school once again. And Tristan is still playing football. The winter season kicked off three weeks ago. So far his team is 2-1. The last game was a blow out, and his team won with a final score of 41-6. It was a lot of fun to watch. Especially since two of the kids made their first touchdowns ever.
I guess that's about it for today. Nothing too exciting, but I just needed a little break from packing. So... back to the boxes I go!
~Marcella
No comments:
Post a Comment