whew...




What a weekend! Cahl and I had decided that this last weekend we were going to finish working on this house, since he was off Monday. We wanted to finish the painting, and do some more packing and whatnot. Well, we finished the painting. Done, finished! Then we finished the backyard, filling in the dirt spots with decorative gravel, and having the boys clean up their toys and pick up all the trash and broken toys. Done. We did some more packing as well. So things are slowly getting done.
Our new house is still in escrow. Everything is done, and now we are just waiting for the bank to sign the paperwork and send it over so everyone can sign it. We are really hoping it will get done it the next week or two, but it will definetly happen by March 10. That is the latest date that they can close.
We have been trying to pick out paint colors for the new house. We have a stack of books and palates that we have been going over and over. I think we have settled on a base color. Now we just need to pick out the bathroom/laundry room, kitchen, and kid room colors. And accents! Baby steps, people, baby steps. I am just happy we have picked one. And we have made numerous trips to Lowes and Home Depot looking at faucets, sinks, closet systems, shower rods and curtains, and lots else. I have a lot of stuff picked out, I am just waiting to buy it until things move ahead.
We also took the boys to Red Rock yesterday. We took up a picnic lunch, and then took a hike. They had a great time, and so did Buddy. Hunter was in the backpack, and he enjoyed the ride. It was a nice little family outing.

No comments: