Tristan is right in the middle, with his hand on the ball and silver cleats
Today was Tristan's playoff and Championship game day. We got the to field early to cheer on his friend Jaden's team (they were also in the playoffs), and they won! Then our game began. Right out of the gate the other team intercepted one of our passes and scored. I think that shook our boys confidence, and were never able to recover. The other team won, with a score of 19-0, and went on to the Championship game. We didn't stick around to watch, but Jaden's team, the Green Machine, won the Championship!! They are a great set of coaches, players and parents. They really deserve it, and our entire team is very happy and proud for them.
After all of that, the boys and I all went to Jasen's T-Ball team meeting. We met most of his teammates and coaches. The coolest thing is that one of Tristan's teammates' little brother is going to be on Jasen's team. His name is Jacob, and they have already been good friends since last fall. So we are all really happy about that. We also ran into Jasen's old preschool teacher, Miss Amy, there. Her son is going to be playing as well, on a different team. So we'll probably be seeing them at the games in the coming months.
More good news! We signed the paperwork for the new house last week!!!! I can't believe I didn't put that on here sooner, but we signed last Wednesday, and should be getting everything finalized and get the keys early next week. So we have had a very hectic week, but both of the boys are out of school now, so that will make the next few weeks a little less crazy. They can help me clean the new house and move in! YAY!
I am also done with my history class. I took my last test last Friday, so now it's finished. My math class goes into May, so now I have more time to focus on just that homework. So that's more good news for me at least. One less thing to worry about for a while anyway.
More good news! We signed the paperwork for the new house last week!!!! I can't believe I didn't put that on here sooner, but we signed last Wednesday, and should be getting everything finalized and get the keys early next week. So we have had a very hectic week, but both of the boys are out of school now, so that will make the next few weeks a little less crazy. They can help me clean the new house and move in! YAY!
I am also done with my history class. I took my last test last Friday, so now it's finished. My math class goes into May, so now I have more time to focus on just that homework. So that's more good news for me at least. One less thing to worry about for a while anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment