Hunter

At the water park

Hunter is 20 months old now, and it just seems like he has been doing so much lately, that I wanted to write some of it down.

1st- Last Sunday he went pee AND poo in his potty for the first time! We got the potty out about 2 months ago, and he loves to sit on it. He had yet to use it until last weekend. And he hasn't gone since. But I think he has the right idea, because every time I change his diaper he points to the potty and says "pee" so he always tries to go in between diapers.

2nd- He is such a jabber jaw! He says so many things now, we almost always know what he wants! He can say up, juice, more, please, go, doggie, turkey, deer, over there, pee-pee, TT (for Tristan) dad, mom, no, just to name a few. He just jabbers away all day, and is always keeping a smile on our faces listening to him. Plus he shakes his head no, and it's so funny! He also points at what he wants, so there is no confusion!

3rd- He has been using forks and spoons by himself for several months now, but I watched him eating yogurt with a spoon today and I really noticed how good he does. He got very little on the table, or on himself.

4th- Hunter is by far the best sleeper we have had. When it is time for bed, he goes around the room and gives everyone a hug and waves goodnight to each person. Then he goes up the stairs and gives me a hug and kiss then lays down in his bed and goes right to sleep. He never makes a fuss, as long as he has his blanket, pillow and little toys he's good to go.

Hunter is just so much fun to be around. He definitely makes every day better!


Wearing mommy's shoes

No comments: