School News

Tristan is almost out of school. His last day is Friday, and then he will have a few weeks off before the begining of second grade. Jasen is really looking forward to starting kindergarten. He asks me almost everyday if this is the day he starts school. Cahl bought him a new backpack last week and we bought all their school supplies the other day, and he can't wait to go!

I am so excited about my grades from the summer semester. I took History of Rock (Music) and got an A, and I took Nevada History and got a C+ (hey, that + matters!!). So I am happy that I passed both, and am just waiting for the next semester to start in a few weeks.

Cahl took and passed Calculus 1 earlier this summer, and he is currently taking Calculus 2. Then he'll be at it again in the fall.

No comments: