This is the First Born Survey that I had meant to do for Tristan's birthday. Unfortunately I couldn't find it then, so I am doing it now!
1. Were you married at the time? Not yet
2. What were your reactions? I was terrified and in complete denial. Cahl was much calmer, but I think he was a little bit terrified too
3. How old were you? 16
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I took 3 pregnancy tests before I finally believed they were not lying to me
5. Who did you tell first? My friend Cassie and her then boyfriend
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No
7. Due date? January 2
8.Did you deliver early or late? He was 10 days late
9. Did you have morning sickness? Nope
10. What did you crave? Burger King fish sandwiches and ice
11. Who irritated you the most? To many to specifically recall...
12. What was your child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? around 40 (what a porker)
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not a one
15.Where did you give birth? At my parents house in Salmon Idaho
16. How many hours were you in labor? 6 1/2
17. Who drove you to the hospital? I didn't go to the hospital (see number 15)
18.Who watched? My midwife (mom) and her assistant
19.Was it natural or c-section? natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Nope
21.How much did your child weigh? 8 pounds 10 ounces
22.Did your child have any complications? Nope
23. What did you name baby? Tristan Thomas Gouker
24. How old is your first born today? 8 years old
1 comment:
Marcella you are a trooper. No meds with any of your kids, and you were only 16. Dang girl. You rock! With Maddie, I tried to tough it out...that lasted an hour!
Post a Comment