In honor of our anniversary, here is a wedding day survey for your enjoyment!
1) When was your wedding day? March 30, 2002
2) What day of the week was it? Saturday
3) Did you get married in a church? Yes
4) How many in your wedding party? 3 bridesmaids and 3 groomsmen
5) Where was your reception? The Elks Lodge
6) How many guests were invited to your wedding? I think right around 100
7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal? 11 months
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? photographer Kristy Fritz
9) Did you have a DJ or a band? A DJ
10) Did your father walk you down the aisle? No, Tristan was supposed to
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? light purple dresses and black vests
12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man? my sister Saliesh, and Emmett Black
13) Did you have a Bridal Shower? Yes
14) What type of limo did you get? No limo...the Green Machine!
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party? My party was at Wendy Bowman’s house, Cahl’s party was at Emmett’s house. Then we had a joint party the night before again at Emmett's house.
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear? I wore a beautiful white dress and Cahl wore his Marine Corps blues
17) How was the weather? it was really nice and sunny. I wish I had known how it was going to be and we would have gotten married outside, but I was afraid it was going to rain
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon? Nowhere, we moved to California
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding? Just getting it over with
20) How long have you been married? 7 years
1) When was your wedding day? March 30, 2002
2) What day of the week was it? Saturday
3) Did you get married in a church? Yes
4) How many in your wedding party? 3 bridesmaids and 3 groomsmen
5) Where was your reception? The Elks Lodge
6) How many guests were invited to your wedding? I think right around 100
7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal? 11 months
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? photographer Kristy Fritz
9) Did you have a DJ or a band? A DJ
10) Did your father walk you down the aisle? No, Tristan was supposed to
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? light purple dresses and black vests
12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man? my sister Saliesh, and Emmett Black
13) Did you have a Bridal Shower? Yes
14) What type of limo did you get? No limo...the Green Machine!
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party? My party was at Wendy Bowman’s house, Cahl’s party was at Emmett’s house. Then we had a joint party the night before again at Emmett's house.
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear? I wore a beautiful white dress and Cahl wore his Marine Corps blues
17) How was the weather? it was really nice and sunny. I wish I had known how it was going to be and we would have gotten married outside, but I was afraid it was going to rain
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon? Nowhere, we moved to California
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding? Just getting it over with
20) How long have you been married? 7 years
No comments:
Post a Comment