I saw this challenge on a friend's blog, and decided to try it. It is the Summer Road Trip. You pick out five (or more) destinations in your area that you have never been, and go exploring! This is actually a concept that I have been thinking about a lot for the last year, and decided that this is the time to finally do it. Las Vegas has so many amazing sights and things to do, and yet I've only done a very few of them. Which is pretty pathetic since I have lived here for over 4 years. So here is my list, and I plan to start next week.
1. Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort I first read about this historical park during one of my history classes last year. It sounds so interesting, and I have been wanting to go forever.
2. Las Vegas Zoo Yes, Las Vegas has a zoo. And I have never been to it. I have heard that it is pretty ghetto, but I am still very curious to see it myself.
3. Hoover Dam The tour specifically. Driving over it is one thing, going inside it and REALLY looking at it is another.
4. Las Vegas Natural History Museum Pretty much anything with the word "History" in the title sounds like fun to me!
5. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition I am fairly obsessed with all things Titanic. I love the story and the history behind it.
6. The Library I know what you're thinking- "The library? Really?" Absolutely! I have never been to any library here in Las Vegas, and a new one just opened a few miles from the house. When I was young, I would go to the library every single week. Even when I got older, I loved going. And I want to get back into going again.
1 comment:
Marcella!! Welcome!! I'm so glad you're playing :) My sister lives in Vegas and I just visited her there this past February. We had a blast!!
Anyway, if you want to email me at newsummeradventures@gmail.com
I'll add you as an author so you can post to the blog :)
Post a Comment