Cahl

In honor of Cahl's birthday, this little survey is all about him...

WHAT IS HIS NAME? Cahl Marshal Gouker

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 7 1/2 years

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 2 1/2 years

HOW OLD IS HE? 28

HOW OLD ARE YOU? 25

WHO EATS MORE SWEETS? Me

WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? He did

WHO IS TALLER? Cahl

WHO CAN SING BETTER? Me

WHO IS SMARTER? Cahl for sure

WHO DOES THE DISHES? I do

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Cahl makes the money and I spend it

HIS GUILTY PLEASURE? Funny videos on Youtube

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? When you're looking at it, me- but when you're in it, him

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? He does, but I weed-whack

WHO DRIVES? Usually him if we are together

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? We are both pretty bad

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He kissed me first, but I definitely made him work for it!

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? He asked me out a bunch of times before I finally gave in

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST DATE? We didn't really go on dates much

WHO PROPOSED? Cahl

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? I let him think he does

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT HIM? He can always make me laugh no matter how mad I am at him. And he is a great dad! Plus he's so smart, he always knows the answer!

No comments: