Last weekend our project was recovering a set of folding chairs. We have had this set for about 4 years, and we really don't use it very often. But it is great for when company comes over and whatnot. So last year we loaned them to some friends for a weekend, which was fine. But then
Cahl picked them up and left them in the back of his truck for weeks in the sun and wind and rain,
unbeknownst to me. By the time I found them, they were pretty much falling apart. So... it's been really embarrassing having to pull them out for company lately, and needless to say, I have been wanting to recover them for quite some time now, and just haven't had a chance. So last weekend we went down to the fabric store and picked out some fabric, and over the weekend we recovered our little set of chairs. I am quite pleased with the results! And most importantly, not embarrassed to show them to anyone anymore!
BEFORE:

This is the only chair lucky enough to have not been ruined
To prove that I actually did half of the work all by myself!
AFTER:
1 comment:
Way to go! I just love doing little projects like that. The chair looks great! Hope your family is doing well.
Post a Comment