Saturday Cahl and Andy took all the boys fishing. They didn't catch any, but still had a good time. They also had lots of fun playing corn hole for hours! And after all that, Cahl needed a nap. He laid down on the floor next to Brinley and fell asleep!
The boys love the hammock! They swing in it constantly when we are there. Tristan and Hunter had a great time swinging together!
Hunter also enjoyed dressing up with Nila. He makes a beautiful Tinkerbell!

Brinley loves to be outside, so her and I sat in the swing where it wasn't too sunny. She had a great time!

And then she took a nap on a SUPER soft sheep skin.

Hunter had a great time driving the old jeep around. We bought that jeep for Tristan when he turned 2, and it is still a hit today with all the other kids too. Hunter drove it up and down and all around!

He loves the hammock. I can almost always find him there!


The boys found an old pair of glasses. They popped the lenses out and Tristan wore them all weekend long!

All the boys loved having a turn to wear them.

All of the kids especially love rides on the four wheelers. I think Stacey must have driven dozens of loops around the cabin last weekend!
Brinley loves to be outside, so her and I sat in the swing where it wasn't too sunny. She had a great time!
And then she took a nap on a SUPER soft sheep skin.
Hunter had a great time driving the old jeep around. We bought that jeep for Tristan when he turned 2, and it is still a hit today with all the other kids too. Hunter drove it up and down and all around!
He loves the hammock. I can almost always find him there!
The boys found an old pair of glasses. They popped the lenses out and Tristan wore them all weekend long!
All the boys loved having a turn to wear them.
All of the kids especially love rides on the four wheelers. I think Stacey must have driven dozens of loops around the cabin last weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment