Anniversary

The last 9 years have been an amazing journey. I am the luckiest girl to be able to say that I have spent every day of it with my very bestest friend. Happy Anniversary Cahl! I love you more than words can say, and I am so excited to spend the rest of my time here with you!

So this year's traditional gift is pottery, and Cahl got me a very pretty pot with a beautiful hydrangea in it. He also strayed from tradition and got me a new toaster and waffle maker. I am so excited about them, because we badly needed to upgrade the sizes due to the size of our family and how much these boys eat!





I decided to go the modern gift route, and had a custom leather gun case made for Cahl's shotgun. I found a guy here in town who does leather work, I designed the case myself, and had it personalized with his initials. I am really happy with how it turned out, and I think Cahl likes it too.



No comments: