Our sweet baby girl is 11 months old now. I cannot believe how fast this time with her has gone by. She fits into our family so well, most of the time I think "Wow, only 11 months? It seems like she's been with us forever." We all adore her so much, even when she's crabby!
*She is STILL teething! She only has 1 tooth, and it's not quite all the way through yet. She is chewing on everything in sight, all the time.
*She started waving recently. She waves at us all the time, and now she is even starting to wave at random strangers, but only if they are not talking to her. If they talk to her, she loses it.
*She has stranger anxiety full force. NO ONE can hold her, except mom, dad and Tristan. She doesn't even like to be down walking around if there are strange people talking to her.
*In addition to stranger anxiety, she is just like a little lap dog! She gets so upset if Cahl hugs me or wrestles around with me. She lets him know that I'm HER mama!
*She has recently discovered the cabinets under our bathroom sinks in the master bath, and our bathroom and bedroom constantly looks like a drug store was vandalized. I have some of the cabinet locks, we just need to install them.
*She gets especially upset if I am on the computer. She really hates sharing! She'll come and stand right next to me, pacing and wringing her hands untill I am done. She looks like such a nervous nelly!
Brinley is definitely our little Princess, and that's just fine with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment