After we got back from our trip, it was back to reality. All three boys played soccer, so we had 3 games every Saturday. It was really nice that they league they played in had all their games at the same field every week. It saved us a lot of splitting up and driving all over town. Also toward the end of March, Cahl and I hiked to the top of Lone Mountain. It's something I have wanted to do for a while, and it was fun. It was really windy that day, but we made it to the top! The view of the city is pretty amazing from up there.
To celebrate our anniversary this year, Cahl surprised me with tickets to see LOVE, the Cirque show at the Mirage. It was so incredible! I'm in love with the Beatles as it is, and seeing that show was a big dream of mine. We had great seats, and the show was beyond fabulous! Thank you Cahl, for making a little dream come true :)




No comments:
Post a Comment