After our ride through the swamp, we found our hotel and promptly took a nap. Once we were rested, we set out to find some dinner. I was super duper hungry (and therefore a little crabby), so when we turned a corner right behind the hotel to find none other than my favorite Johnny Rockets, I nearly cried with joy!
Then next morning, we went down to South Beach for a while. The buildings were all really pretty, and I wish we had taken some photos of them, but we didn't get a single one. We did walk around and find some souvenirs for the kids, and after lunch we started heading toward the airport. We had time to chill out and go to a movie, before hopping on the plane home. It was a fabulous five days! We did do much and had so much fun, and I'm really happy we were able to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment