February is really kind of a blur for me... I don't remember much happening other than school and scouts and normal stuff. Cahl designed and completely re-landscaped our front yard. It is all desert landscaping now, and it looks so awesome! He also widened our driveway on both sides, and added new sidewalks as well.
March was a little more busy. All three boys signed up to play soccer in the spring, and practice started in March. Tristan and Jasen both did science fair projects for school. Tristan's was on building a Gauss Rifle, and Jasen's was on using pulleys.
I had a very low key birthday this year, which was very nice and exactly how I like it. At the end of the month, Cahl and I took a vacation to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Cahl's mom came to stay with the kids, while we went and spent 5 days in the Florida Keys.



No comments:
Post a Comment