February

I kept hearing these ads for the Canyon County Kids Fair, featuring... wait for it... DORA! Brinley is so in love with Dora, and we've done lots of kid fairs before, so we decided to go. We found out later that this was the 1st annual fair, which explains why it was very unorganized and poorly planned. We were there for over an hour scouring the building for the only reason we came- Dora- before we finally tracked her down. Cahl was in charge of the meet and greet, and he expertly muscled Brinley to the front where Brinley spent a few magical moments jabbering Dora's ears off, and she was as excited as could be for days afterward.



 
Tristan had his first band concert at his new school, and the concert was nice. Very short but nice.
 



Brinley and I have also started going bowling on pretty regular basis. She loves to go, and we go once a week or so.






Since our trailer was totaled out during the move, Cahl and I had to make a quick trip to Twin to empty it completely out and finish the insurance paperwork. Once that was done, we started looking for a new one. Since we are really specific in what we want, it took us about 3 weeks to find the right one, but we finally did (thanks to me :) and it's so perfect! It's quite a bit bigger than the last one, and I really think it will fit our family and our needs even better.













No comments: