Family Fun

My sister Saliesh and her husband Kurt and their daughter Paige came to visit last weekend. It was a lot of fun to see them, and all spend some time together. It was a very busy weekend, as usual. Cahl had to work Friday, and Tristan was in school, so the rest of us went downtown to the M&M factory. After that, we went across the street to New York New York and had lunch at the ESPN Sportzone. Then we all came home and took a nap!

Saturday was super busy. Jasen had a T-Ball game at 8am, so they came with me to that. And then we cruised over to Tristan's 9am football game. That was a lot of fun, his team won 39-0. Then we all came home had lunch and rested for a while before Cahl and Tristan went to his other 2 football games. Yes, 2. The second league he plays for had scheduled a double-header for last weekend. The first game went really well. I forget the final score but they won. Tristan even got to run the ball! And he got 2 yards!!! Hooray! They lost the third game, but that's okay. I know they were all so hot and tired by then. But they played a good game and had fun. And that's all that matters. So after all that we went out to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, Tristan's favorite. It was a nice end to a hectic day.

Sunday we all decided to go to the Springs Preserve. That place is awesome! We spent a few hours walking around and looking at everything before we went for lunch.

Monday Cahl had to work, and Tristan was in school again, so the rest of us went out the Town Square. I had not been out there yet, but I had heard a lot of good things about it. It absolutely met all my expectations and more. That place is awesome. I love the way it is set up like it's own little town, and they have a great park and playground in the middle. And a ton of great stores. So that was really nice to do. After that, they had to go back to the airport to fly home. But it was a good visit, and I am sure glad that they were able to come and see us!!

Saliesh and Paige at the Springs Preserve


Tristan and Jasen, by a water feature


Hunter at the playground


A photo shoot of all the kids. This is one of the very few photos I have of all 4 of them, taken before someone would get up and run away!

Cahl and Paige


No comments: