Well, we did it. We finally moved! We got the keys on March 26, had the house painted March 27, and moved all our stuff by March 29. So now we are pretty much unpacked and getting settled in. There are still a few boxes here and there that need to be done, but not too many. It is so nice to be here. The boys have already made a bunch of friends on our street, and we registered them for the new school already. So they will both start tomorrow. Buddy is very happy to have such a big backyard, and now he loves to play in the sprinklers. Hunter is talking up a storm now. He says "over there" all the time, and points at things.
Anyway, that's about it really. We have just been so busy in the last 2 weeks with everything. So much that I have even been sick for the last few days. I think I just got a little run down from all the stress and everything. But I am starting to feel a little better now.
1 comment:
We received your "we've moved" card in the mail, and it had your blog address on it, so I thought I would check it out. I've always appreciated how conscientous you are about things like that, especially when we've only met once. (This is Cahl's cousin, Jason's wife, by the way.) You family is darling! Hope you'll check out our blog and see what the Southern Goukers are up to.
Post a Comment