Lots of fun

Well, we've had lots of fun this last week. On Friday I went to the dentist for a cleaning. And I found out that I have no cavities. That's right, NONE!! Go Marci! And he said everything is looking really good, so I am very happy about that.

Saturday Jasen had a t-ball game in the morning, and we were all able to go as family so that was really nice. He did really well hitting the ball. And he played short stop and caught a few balls too.



Tristan only had one football game in the afternoon, and it went really well. When we all first got to the field there were some scheduling issues with the league. Apparently they had scheduled two games on the same field at the same time. So we were finally able to use a smaller side field to play our game. We only had 10 players able to come, so they all got in a lot of game time. Tristan played a lot of defense, and he even sacked the quarterback! What?? My son? Oh, yes. It was awesome! And it is on film. So as soon as I figure out how to put videos on here, I absolutely will! So they won their game, 25-13 and it was a lot of fun to watch. Every kid played really well.

On Sunday morning, Cahl and the boys let me sleep in for an extra hour. Woo-Hoo!! It was very nice. And while I was sleeping they set up our inflatable trampoline. It's not huge, and it fits in our big front room. So they had a blast jumping in it.







I also included a new photo of Buddy. I realized I haven't put any pictures of him on here for quite a while. So now you can see how big he is getting. He weighed in at 52 pounds on Sunday.




So that is pretty much our last week. Oh, Jasen was a little sick last weekend with a stomach bug, and Tristan has had it this week. I had to pick him up early from school on Monday, and he didn't go at all today. So hopefully no one else will get it, and they will be back to normal soon.

No comments: