Well, in the last week or so, Hunter has gotten 4 new teeth. All of his canine teeth came through, so now he has 16 all together!
And yesterday was my first day at my new job. So far it has gone pretty well. Yesterday I worked 5 hours, today I worked 7 1/2. I have been in the class room with the 4-5 year olds, Jasen's class, and it has been fun. It is a big group, and they can get a little rowdy, but not too much surprises me with them. Plus most of them seem to like me, so that's good. Some of them have tried testing me a little, but I think they see that I am nice as long as you listen and be respectful. But when your not, there will be consequences. And I have no problem standing up for myself with them. Jasen has done really well, following the rules and making new friends. Hunter had a little bit of a hard time at first, but he has never been away from me, so I expected that. He did much better today, and I think he'll continue to get used to everything new. Tristan has not gone yet. He will start next week, when he goes on track break. And I know he'll do fine. He is such a social butterfly, he is so good at making friends and following directions. He is always a big helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment