Oh the weekend is finally here!! I am SO happy! This week I worked 4 full days, and I am pooped. Taking care of kids is a lot harder than most people think. My room this week has had 20-25 kids every day, and they are all 3 years old. They are a little bit difficult because they are still too young to really understand a lot of things. Every trip outside is like trying to herd scattering tadpoles! They are still learning how to stand in a straight line and follow the leader. And when they throw a fit, there is no reasoning with them. So it gets a little frustrating after a while. But I think it is going well overall. My boys have been doing really well. Hunter is doing so much better. He hardly cries at all now when he sees me, instead today he came over and waved at me and then walked back to his group. And Tristan is having a blast. His class goes on different outings every day, to parks, swimming, the library. And I knew he'd do fine. That's just him. Jasen is also doing well. He is usually pretty quiet, but he always does what he is told and doesn't complain. So they are adjusting well. And me too.
So we leave for Salmon next week. Woo-Hoo!! I am so excited. I have a ton to do before we can go, but I plan on getting most of it done this weekend, and then just mapping out the rest for next week. That way I do some every day after work and it gets done without being so overwhelming. I can't wait to go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment