Tristan's Room

We painted Tristan's room this weekend. When we moved in it looked like this (not a great picture, but you can see the color):


We called it the pretty purple princess room. We have been wanting to get it done for a few months, and so we went to Lowe's last night and got the stuff. Then this morning we moved everything out and taped it all off, and then we went to town. The bottom is a dark blue, and the top is light blue. Then we put up a white chair rail. I still need to put up his pictures and stuff, and also get him another trophy shelf. I am going to swing in there this week and get two, one for Tristan and one for Jasen. We'll be doing Jasen and Hunter's room is next. We are starting to decide what we are going to do with it.




1 comment:

Kristin said...

How cute! I love how it turned out!