Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. The boys got spoiled as usual! Tristan got a drum set, some Bakugan stuff, clothes, books, games, a camera, and more. Jasen got a guitar, Wii game, books, clothes, games, and more. Hunter got a couple of trucks, clothes, books, coloring books, and a bunch of toys. Cahl and I did pretty well ourselves- he got a GPS, a Waterpik he wanted, cologne, "Generation Kill," and some other stuff. I got some jewelry from the boys, a digital photo frame, perfume, and a sewing machine.


After we had our morning at home, we went over to Cahl's uncle's house for a big family dinner and get together. After we ate and played all afternoon, we also did gifts there.

It was a great day, and I am so blessed to be surrounded by such an amazing family.

Tristan's drum set

Jasen with his new guitar

Hunter in his new Tonka truck

Cahl checking out his new GPS

Future Rock Star!

No comments: