Football~ Bone Crushers vs Cowboys

Today was the boys' last football game of the season, and they played the Cowboys again. It was so cold outside, but the team did well and won 20-6. Tristan played really well, and got some great tackles. Unfortunately Jasen did not get a chance to play today. For some reason, there is a lot of tension between these 2 teams. And today was a little crazy. One of the refs was pretty crappy, and near the end of the game he quit and walked off. Parents on both sides were pretty riled up, and after the ref quit, the game was called. I was a little afraid that there was going to be a brawl out on the field between some of the coaches and dads, but luckily everyone was smart enough to let it go and walk away.

So overall, the Bonecrushers placed 2nd in their division. Which is pretty impressive for such a young team. When the season started, I really didn't think they would do so well, considering most of the players are 6 and 7 years old and this was their first season playing. I was just hoping for them to have fun and for Jasen to learn a lot and have a good experience his first time. And for Tristan to be able to improve his skills as well. To have an opportunity to show that he's a good player and knows what he's doing. And I really feel like this has been a great season for both of them. Tristan has really stepped up and proven himself. Jasen got quite a bit of game time overall, and he did really well. I am very proud of both of them, and am looking forward to watching them continue to grow as kids and as athletes.







No comments: