
Jasen
Tristan received the Citizenship Award, and we are so proud of him as well. He has worked very hard this year at his school work, and has made progress in raising his grades. He still has a ways to go, but his goal for next year is to be on the A-B honor roll, and I am pretty confident that he can do it if he stays dedicated. Once we got him into a better class this year, he made serious progress as well. Tristan does better with a stricter, more structured environment, and that is exactly what Ms Schrader gave him. She also went above and beyond with him, by sending home extra phonics packets for him to do, and helping get him into an after school tutoring program. Doing that, along with his spelling words and sight words every night really helped bring his grades up. I can see the difference just when I am doing his homework with him. And it's so great to see him getting excited about doing his homework, because he knows he can do well if he puts out the effort. Now he takes books to his room and I can hear him reading out loud, and he's doing such a good job.

Tristan
No comments:
Post a Comment