Date night


Cahl and I went out for Date night last night, for the first time in over a year. I think everyone knows that Hunter has been very "attached" to me since he was born (or at least after he figured out who I was!) and so we haven't been able to leave him much. But he has gotten much more comfortable being with other people, so we ventured out last night. We went to see "Sex and the City." It was so good. I have been a huge fan of the show since it started, and I couldn't wait to see the movie. I even bought the tickets 3 weeks in advance! It was fabulous! Anyone who loves the show will love the movie. Cahl was not nearly as enthused about going as I was, but he went along anyway. So it was a very fun night.

No comments: