Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms I know! I hope you all have a great day. I know I sure am. My boys suprised me with some beautiful flowers (thanks Tristan!), Krispy Kreme donuts (thanks Jasen!), and new salt and pepper shakers (thanks Hunter, since you broke mine last week!). And Cahl made me crepes for breakfast, so good! After all that, we went over to Cahl's uncle Dan's house for a Mother's Day brunch. Cahl's grandparents, his uncle Dan and his wife Gail, his uncle Mike and his girlfriend Diana, his aunt Kathy with her daughter, his cousin Jayme with her husband and kids, his cousin Raymond and his daughter, and his cousin Chrystee with her husband and daughter were all there. We all had a nice time visiting and the food was great. The boys even swam for a bit in the pool. When that was done, we went and did a little shopping. Cahl and I got the things to build a tree to put up on the shelf above the living room. So I am excited about that. Pictures to come!

Thanks for such a great day guys. I had a great time, and I sure do love you all!



Tristan diving in!


Jasen swimming



Group shot of most of the grandkids and great-grand kids


l-r: Reagan, Kelcie (in back), Caitie, Jasen, Chrystee, Hunter, Cahl (in back), Marci (in back), Kennedi, Tristan, Trenton, Jayme

No comments: