New Job
Well, I got a job. I applied at a few preschools/ daycares a few weeks ago, and I got hired at one last week. I will be starting at Creative Kids pretty soon. Before I can officially start, I have to get some things done. I went down today to get a Sheriff's card. They take your fingerprints and do a background check. So I got a temporary one, and I will go down in 3 months to get a permanent one, once my background check comes back. That was fun. It was about the same as going to the DMV or Social Security office. Be prepared to sit and wait in a crowded room for several hours. Jasen, Hunter and I were there for 3 hours. It was delightful, especially since we didn't have a Binky, snacks, toys, anything. I don't know what I was thinking, but I was NOT prepared at all. But thankfully it is done now. I have to go down to the Health District tomorrow and get my health card. Hopefully it isn't so bad, but we'll be much more prepared just in case! After that is done, I should be good to start working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment