Well, today was the first of Tristan's 2 playoff games. They won with a score of 19-0. Boy was it hot out today! The game was at 11am, and we kept pouring water down their backs, having them drink lots of water and Gatorade, and misting their faces with water. They all had great spirits though, and played well. Our next game will be better. It is Wednesday night at 6pm. So it will be much cooler and not so miserable. As long as we win the next game, we will be going to the championship game on May 31.
As far as the other league is concerned, the season is over. They came out in second place overall, and they are all really happy with that. It was a good experience for all the players to have an opportunity to play a lot of different positions, and I know that they all learned a lot. So I am very proud of every Warrior player, all 18 of them! They made it through another great season, and have all individually progressed so much. I can't wait for the fall season, however I am really looking forward to a few months off!
No comments:
Post a Comment