ABCs of Me

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Cahl. No seriously. He is.

C- Cake or Pie: cake or cream pies

D-Day: Saturday

E- Essential Item: Chapstick

F- Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H-Home town: Slammin Salmon Idaho

I- Indulgences: Shoes, bubble baths, root beer floats

J- January or July?: January in Vegas, July in Salmon

K-Kids: 3

L-Life is incomplete without: My boys

M- Marriage Date: March 30, 2002

N-Number of Siblings: Two

O- Oranges or Apples: Granny Smith Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: Cahl not being here.

Q- Quote: "try a little harder to be a little better."

R- Reason To Smile: My family and sharing embarrassing stories with my girlfriends

S- Season: winter

T- Tag Three: Saliesh, Karen, Kristin

U- Unknown fact about me: I am an organizational freak. You do not know that because I have children and they mess up all of my efforts.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I oppress both animals and vegetables.

W- Worst Habit: Chewing on my fingers when I am nervous or stressed out

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ummm...neither thanks

Y-Your favorite food: pizza, potatoes any way

Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces

No comments: