20 years ago I:
1. Was 4 years old
2. Was living in Salmon Idaho
3. Was busy playing with barbies
4. Played in my tree house
5. Spent a lot of time with my brother and sister
10 years ago I:
1. Was in 4-H
2. Attending a lot of horse shows
3. Worked at a print shop
4. My best friend broke her back, so I spent a lot of time at numerous hospitals for 4 months
5. Couldn't wait to get my driver's liscense
5 years ago I:
1. Cahl had just gotten home from Iraq
2. Jasen had just been born
3. Was living in Southern California
4. Was worried every day for my friends still overseas
5. Went to a lot of beach parties
3 years ago I:
1. Had lived in Las Vegas for 4 months
2. Went back to Salmon for the first time in 2 years
3. Was helping Cahl get ready to go back to school
4. Potty training Jasen
5. Didn't know anyone here besides family
So far this year, I:
1. Visited Salmon
2. Have lost 15 pounds
3. Bought and moved into our first house
4. Started a new job
5. Have taken 4 classes
Yesterday I:
1. Worked all day
2. Played with the dog
3. Got my first paycheck
4. Paid the bills
5. Did a bunch of filing
Today I:
1. Had lunch with Cahl
2. Wrote a paper for school
3. Went to the bank
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Took a nap
Tomorrow I will:
1. Register Tristan for fall football
2. Visit Cahl's grandparents
3. Make a nice dinner for the family
4. Finish the laundry
5. Clean out Jasen and Hunter's closet
In the next year, I will:
1. Turn 25
2. Have 2 kids at full day school
3. Paint and decorate Jasen and Hunter's room
4. Finish organizing and decorating my house
5. Go to Salmon again
1 comment:
That was fun to read. I did that same meme at my family's blog! I enjoy posts like this one because it's a great way to get to know the blog author.
Post a Comment