Clinic

Cahl took the older boys to a BMX clinic last night given by Mike McGonigle. He is a pro BMX racer, and he gives clinics once a week down at the track. 13 kids showed up for this one, and most of them did really well. Tristan learned a bunch, especially how to balance in the starting gate. That is something he has been trying to work on the last few weeks and now he's got it. Jasen didn't do so well. He wrecked several times, and got a little scared. So he ended the night early. But he wants to go again, so I think he likes it. I am really proud of him, because even when he wrecks, he always gets back up and on his bike to finish the track. I think that's so important, not to quit in the middle of something, but to finish what you've started and not give up.

No comments: