Football~Rage vs Green Machine

Tristan's team played the Green Machine today. I don't have any pictures because Cahl had the camera. But anyway, The Rage played well and got in the first touchdown of the game. Then the Green Machine came right back with one of their own. At halftime the score was 14-6 for the Green Machine. The Rage were able to hold it there till the fourth quarter, when the Green Machine came out and scored one last time. So the final score was 20-6, not a bad loss. I know the Green Machine team, and I know that they are really good. I was a little nervous about this game, I knew it would be a battle. And the Rage did a great job today. They played an undefeated team, and they played them well. So I am proud of my boys. One of the Green Machine players trucked Tristan twice, and Tristan was so mad at the end of the game. He vowed that "next time I see that guy, I'm gonna hit him so hard!"

No comments: