Wrestling Party

The boys finally had their Team Vegas wrestling party this afternoon. It was a lot of fun at a big park. There was a huge crowd of kids of all ages, and they were out in the grass playing football and kickball. Just hanging out together having fun. Then after it got dark, the coach put on a slide show of all the kids from throughout the season. It was really nice. After that, they gave out trophies and coaches awards. It was kind of a long party, but I thought it was really nice and I had a really good time. Tristan even lost another tooth while we were there! He's so funny, he insisted that he be the one to pull it out. And he did, with a napkin! He was so proud once he got it out!

Waiting in line for kickball

Tristan taking a break

Jasen playing football

What goes up...

must come down! Hunter loves this game!

Some awesome product placement ( I promise we didn't tell him to do that!!)

Jasen checking out the trophies

Jasen and Tristan

Jasen

Tristan

No comments: