Christmas

Our Christmas was great this year! The kids made out like bandits, and Cahl and I did too!

Tristan got clothes, legos, books, games, movies, and from Santa: a new shotgun!!


Jasen got clothes, legos, books, games, movies, art supplies, light sabers, and all new bedding. From Santa he got a new 22 rifle!!


Hunter got clothes, legos, books, games, movies, (I'm starting to notice a pattern here!), all new bedding, and from Santa: a new bike!!


Brinley got clothes, dolls, a big teddy bear, and a hippo shape toy from Santa.


Marci got clothes, perfume, jewelry, a book, gift cards, chocolates, and a NEW PHONE!! Cahl surprised me with a brand new Droid (with one for himself too!), and I am so excited!


Cahl got clothes, bullets, a book, The Pacific miniseries, socks (his favorite!), and a new phone too!


We also got movie passes for the family, and so after all the fun had died down, we took the kids to see Gulliver's Travels. It was a cute movie and the boys all loved it. Brinley slept through the entire thing!

















No comments: