Party! pt. 1

Today my friend and I threw a joint party for our boys. Her son was born on the 11th, and Hunter was born on the 14th. So they had a joint party at playgroup today. She had planned a Star Wars themed party, and it was fun. They learned how to be Jedi fighters, destroyed the Death Star, and had Chewbacca cupcakes. My friend ran the games, and I assisted and took pictures. Cahl and I also made the cupcakes. I was a little nervous about making them, since I have never done anything like that before, but once we got the hang of it they were really easy. And the kids all loved them! Hunter got some great new toys- a light saber, legos, musical drumsticks, a new game, and some action figures.

Chewbacca cupcakes


Jedi Training

Fighting Darth Vader


Darth Vader and their light sabers

counting jelly beans

seeing how far they can jump from standing

The Death Star


destroying the Death Star with water balloons

present time!


surveying the damage

No comments: